DSK

Default OT Kerry lied while good men died

Joe wrote:
....That's truly how you see republicans?

That is how I see some Republicans because that is how they are.

There are some Democrats who are just as bad, but not as many and
nowhere near as loud-mouthed about it.

Sheeeze you have some issues to deal with....This is 2004 not 1960

Meaning what? That it's well past the dawning of the Age of Aquarius?

Got news for you, Joe, some things never change.

Did Kerry pay you to write that extreme propaganda?

It is not propaganda, it's the truth. Did you like it? Maybe I should
change jobs.

Anyway, considering that one reason you support Bush is that he kills
large numbers of rag-heads, you should be proud to be a member of at
least some of the groups I mentioned.

DSK