Jonathan Ganz

Default OT Kerry lied while good men died

Bush doesn't have to have a history of twisting the truth,
since he lies constantly. He doesn't believe that issues
can be complex, because he's simple minded.

But, beyond that, if you believe that we're better off
economically and we're safer and more respected in
the world, you should vote for and encourage your
friends to vote for Bush.

If you believe otherwise, for for Kerry.

If you believe that there is no real difference between
the major parties, vote for Nader.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
DSK wrote in message

Bart Senior wrote:
As of May 17, 220 of the 229 Swift boat veterans
contacted by the group have agreed to sign an open
letter to Senator John F. Kerry that challenges his
fitness to serve as America's Commander-in-Chief.

I guess this is a good example of how "conservatives" always tell the
whole truth and nothing but the truth, Bart.

This is nothing but a trumped-up advertising campaign, of no more
substance or merit that a Pepsi commercial.

DSK

So what your saying Doug is all the officers Kerry served under are
liars?
That they just made up everything.

Seems quite a few people that were in Vietnam with Kerry see things a
whole lot differently than Kerry did. Kerry has a history of twisting
the truth, and the officers and men that sent the open letter to Kerry
do not.

So.... whos word should we trust?

Joe