Wright

Default FS: Prijon Touryak - Texas

For sale: Prijon Touryak kayak located in Austin Texas. This is a basically
new 2004 model kayak exactly as described on Prijon's web site -
http://www.wildnet.com/
It has been in the water less than 10 times and is in new condition. It is
red in color and is equipped with Prijon's balanced wing rudder (description
can be seen on Prijon's web site). The foot braces / rudder controls are
gas peddle type so that a solid foot brace is topped by a peddle to move the
rudder. The Touryak length is 15'4",it has a 25.5" beam and a weight of 58
lbs. Asking $1250.
The boat can be seen and discussed with Austin Outdoor Gear and Guidance at
877-773-2644 or (512) 473-2644. FYI - this is not a posting for a
commercial establishment. I am still the owner and Austin Outdoor is
selling the kayak for me on consignment because I just bought a new kayak
from them.
Chuck