Kenneth McClelland

Default What do you think about Current Design Storm

Thanks Guys, it looks like I may be starting out next spring in one of these
boats. The wife wants a few things done around the house before winter, so I
have agreed to hold any boat purchase off until spring. But the search for
what kind seems to be at an end.

--

"Michael Daly" wrote in message
On 31-Jul-2004, "Peter Unold" wrote:

I believe the Storm is one of the few PE kayaks
with Kajaksport rubber hatches.

Just so you know, there are two versions of the Storm. The new ones
have improved hatches. The older ones (which you might find used)
don't. There are a few other refinements, but I'm not sure what
they all are.