Flying Tadpole

Default Hey Tadpole.....

I'll believe it when I see it. Actually the pond is quite high
at the moment (people forget it _is_ Adelaide's reserve water and
that the barrages are also a dam for holding the runoff from all
of the eastern Mt Lofty Ranges, which is considerable). The
crucial question will be w\hether enough is released to actually
get the river/sea connection properly open again. All the
dredging has done is kept a river-coorong connection open: high
tide over the Murray Mouth is still about 20cm deep....

Oz wrote:

Did I hear mention last week that the powers are going to let a little
water into your pond?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Flying Tadpole

Henpecked? Harrassed? Harangued? Join the chorus:
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com