Horace Brownbag

Default Rhino type bed liners on boats???

There's rough, and there's random rough....

Some guy was telling me a story about local fishermen, in a place long
forgotten, who smear 5200 on the outside like they were plastering a
wall.

I've no idea how well it works.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:11:53 -0400, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

Matt,
I wonder if the right kind of ruff might not be better. From what I've
read some of the speed swimmers are using a type of body suit that mimics a
fish's skin, reducing drag.
Paul

"Matt Lang" wrote in message
. com...
wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:08:41 -0400, "Doug Dotson"

wrote:

From what I gather over the years, the inside if a steal hull boat
should be left accessable for maintenance.

Doug
s/v Callista

I'm talking about the outside, not the inside. Several boaters
around here (fresh water) have done so.

This Rhino stuff although very tough is very rough .. I would be
concerned it increases drag of the boat in the water significantly ...

Matt