Mark Davis

Default Trailering

Okay, so I know this is a loaded question. But it will at least be fun.

I just bought a larger boat, 27' Concorde with a single Inboard. We got it
for the room and the ability to go further in the boat, but now we have a
question. I am of the mindset to dock it and be done and only trailer when
going to the Keys etc. However, there is a valid alternative to putting it
on a trailer so I can launch at alternative inlets without the need to motor
too far.

What are the opinions, pros/cons of trailering a inboard around.

Just my $.02 so far is that it seems getting it on and off the trailer will
be a bit more difficult as will finding ramps deep enough to accomodate it.

Opinions please?

Thanks!
Mark