DownTime

Default I need your suggestion in buying a boat

we live in SW Florida, and before suggesting any one particular brand, maybe
you can help(mostly yourself) by deciding what it is that the boats primary
purpose/use will be.

fishing, if so, inshore or offshore?
diving? if so, how many divers? this is close to my experience as a boat
previously owned, while at first appeared to have plenty of power, when
loaded with 4 divers & gear, was painfully under-powered.
cruising, what comforts do you need or expect?
where will the boat be stored, will it be trailered?
what is your budget? in south florida there are literally hundreds of used
boats to choose from the category you mentioned.

no boat is perfect for every situation, but some meet the primary needs very
well, and are fairly well suited for others.

p.s. The Ft Myers Boat Show is this coming weekend.

"Kharlosan" wrote in message
Hi all, I am not a boater yet but I am planning to be one very soon.
I live in South Florida and I think the kind of boat that fit in my

desires is
a new Walk Around between 22 and 23 feet.
The advice I need is about the manufacturer brand I should consider,

Outboard
or I/O, 4 or 2 strokes. Please let me know the reasons of your

recommendations
and share your experiences.
Any other suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Carlos