Mark W

Default Rhino type bed liners on boats???

I had a similar idea for lining the anchor chain locker.
Same reservations though, I couldn't get it out (in one piece anyway) to
check behind it...

Mark.

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
From what I gather over the years, the inside if a steal hull boat
should be left accessable for maintenance.

Doug
s/v Callista

wrote in message
Is it a good idea to coat the bottom of a steel hull houseboat
with a bed liner like Rhino Tuff Stuff, or something like it? One
person told me they start to peel off after a few years, but I
would think there are products of different quality, as well as
possible improvements in products of years ago which may be
the ones peeling (or whatever) today.

Do those type coatings come in different colors? It seems to
me that if they would work well in a truck bed, something like
that ought to be great for the roof of a houseboat which gets
similar traffic and things dragged around on it, etc....that is, if
the stuff is available in white.