Donal

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

What's up, Donal? Cat got your tongue?

Nope! Check on Google and you will see that I responded to you *before*
you posted your false allegation.

I'm wondering why I haven't seen a response from you. I'm not stupid enough
to assume that you weren't able to respond.

You've replied to other posts in
this thread and your timestamps are well after the stamp on this one,
so ........ ?????????

Check Google!!!

Can't bring yourself to publically admit you're wrong?

I wasn't wrong.

BTW, is a neutron bomb a WMD or isn't it?

Why is this relevant? I didn't mention neutron bombs, ... you did.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Perhaps you should either give up
smoking or start taking EPO.

Are you feeling pleased because you think that I ignored your post? Check
Google.

Your "Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" reminds me of when I was at school.
Theres were some stupid kids who were always the first to say "Nyah nah na
na nyah".

Did you get bullied at school?

Regards

Donal