Jonathan Ganz

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

Hey wait... I thought I was the fine example...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
Donal wrote:
I am at a loss to understand why rednecks like you continue to spout
ignorant nonsense, when you already know that you haven't a leg to stand

on.

Regards

---
Vito wrote:
Only some village idiot could reach such a conclusion.

---

Such name calling and hatred spewing! You two are fine examples of the far
left liberal propaganda machine......
You guys make me laugh so hard, my side hurts. Fine examples, fine

examples
in dead!

I hope I never stoop to the same low level of name calling. Fine

examples..
You guys are great, hehehe, hahaha, hohoho!