Harry Krause

Default OT BushCo lies about John Edwards

Bert Robbins wrote:

If we're finally to the point where the electorate will respond to a

positive
message rather than to "my opponent sucks, my opponent sucks, my opponent
sucks" hope may indeed be on the way. :-)

And this is where Bush wins. Kerry has spent so many years in the US Senate
and has done a damn thing but run his mouth.

Bush has had nearly four years in office, and has come damned close to
destroying the United States.
We are far worse off as a nation now, compared to four years ago, in
dozens of ways.

We are NO SAFER now after spending hundreds of billions of dollars on
Bush's war in Iraq or on his unPatriotic Act or on Homeland inSecurity.
Under normal circumstances, the proof of the pudding is in the eating,
but the fact that we haven't had another massive attack on US soil since
9-11 doesn't mean we can enjoy the pudding. Anyone with a brain knows
there are thousands and thousands and thousands of terrorists out there
who are NOT and never have been in Iraq.

Did you follow the news on that incident with the Syrian musicians on
the airliner? That was bad enough, but whar was really horrific is this:
the various governmental agencies involved DID NOT KNOW the procedures
for resolving and following up the visa issues involving possible
terrorists, THREE YEARS AFTER 9-11. Shove THAT up your butt, Tom Ridge
and George W. Bush.

We pretty much shot our military wad in Iraq. We'll be there for a long
time, and we don't have the resources available to chase al Qaeda or
other organizations that want to destroy us.

Additionally, we have taken no serious diplomatic steps to patch things
up with our traditional allies.

And, most important, the dumb****s currently controlling our government
have made NO SERIOUS EFFORT to settle the dispute between the Israelis
and the so-called Palestinians, and they haven't since they presumed
office.

Bush and his misAdministration are absolute, total, complete failures.
They have done virutally nothing right in four years. But they sure are
terrific at dividing Americans and forcing wedge issues, eh?

George W. Bush is the dumbest foch to ever occupy the Oval Office, and
possiblly the most dangerous. But not to terrorists. To Americans.

If we don't get Bush out of there and replace him with someone with a
working brain, we're doomed.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -