Jonathan Ganz

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

Don't worry folks... Macboy doesn't have much between
his legs to worry about.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Jeff Morris wrote:

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Jeff Morris wrote:

Actually Jim, keeping the coffee at 185 degrees burns it and produces

inferior

coffee. It was far too hot to be consumed, and thus Mac was negligent.

This

could explain why they lost the case.

So why did you get the basic facts of the wrong, Jim? I guess you

don't

like to

get confused my them.

I got the basic fact right, Jeff. (I didn't mention the fact that
MacDonals served their coffee hot, since most people would naturally
assume that coffee IS going to be hot, unless you ask for iced coffee.)

That wasn't "hot" coffee, it was "scalding" coffee, completely

undrinkable and
dangerous to handle. "Unsuited for the purpose" is the term lawyers

use, I
think.

I guess it depends on what you are going to do with the coffee. If you
intend to hold it between your legs while you apply your makeup, I
suppose that lukewarm coffee is what you want. If you want hot coffee,
however, most people would want it to be a little more than lukewarm. In
any case, it's never going to be hotter than 200 degrees F, unless
you're in a pressure vessel.

Jim