Gould 0738

Default OT--Sleazy politics...Dems caught TRYING TO EXTEND budget crisis

NOYB wrote:

The article also mentions
that the Dems are trying to lower the threshold to pass new taxes from
66.67% to 55%...so they can railroad through some nice new tax *increases*.

Oh no! Not Majority Rule! We can't have that! What's next? Free speech? :-)

But oh, silly me. I forgot the lesson we were supposed to learn during the last
presidential election. 33.33 % is clearly enough votes to be a majority.....as
long as the votes are cast for the "proper" cause or candidate.