NOYB

Default I need your suggestion in buying a boat

Contender, Regulator, Sea Craft, Jupiter, Parker, Grady White, Boston
Whaler, and others fall into the high price/top notch category. All will
have excellent resale down the road, too.

A good middle of the road (but built like a tank) boat is Dusky.

Check out their 23:
http://www.dusky.com/content.html

Base price of the 23' Dusky with a 250hp Suzuki four-stroke is $31,600. A
steal!

If I were buying new, that's the boat I'd buy. Great ride. Solid Hull.
Factory Direct (order it the way you want and save on the middle man). They
build 'em in Dania Beach, FL.

"Kharlosan" wrote in message
Hi all, I am not a boater yet but I am planning to be one very soon.
I live in South Florida and I think the kind of boat that fit in my

desires is
a new Walk Around between 22 and 23 feet.
The advice I need is about the manufacturer brand I should consider,

Outboard
or I/O, 4 or 2 strokes. Please let me know the reasons of your

recommendations
and share your experiences.
Any other suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Carlos