Charlie

Default Daft Beginner Questions!

"Ewan Scott" wrote in message
Good luck. Piece of advice. Learn to roll as soon as you can. It makes
life a whole lot easier if you can roll when you start taking the boat
all the way over in High Brace and Sculling and HB on the Move.

Ha! It's not like I haven't been trying! I just can't seem to get the
oomph to get the boat all the way over. I can get it about half way up then
it falls back down! Maybe something more suited to me will be easier. Good
job I like swimming really...

We did our Three Star and Canoe Safety In February - now just about
any water seems positively warm :-)

Urgh! I really don't like the cold... something I think I will have to get
used to!

Charlie.

Ewan Scott
http://101waystocookabeaver.blogspot.com

beaver? 100 ways to cook it? Interesting!

---