Harry Krause

Default On Topic: This really sucks

Calif Bill wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:24:30 -0500, Harry Krause

wrote:

Weather conditions at 10 AM today at the Thomas Point lighthouse, near
Annapolis:

Conditions at TPLM2 as of
(10:00 am EST)
1500 GMT on 11/09/2003:

Wind Direction (WDIR): NNE ( 20 deg true )
Wind Speed (WSPD): 11 kts
Wind Gust (GST): 12 kts
Atmospheric Pressure (PRES): 30.75 in
Pressure Tendency (PTDY): +0.04 in ( Rising )
Air Temperature (ATMP): 36.3 °F
Water Temperature (WTMP): 56.3 °F
Dew Point (DEWP): 20.8 °F
Wind Chill (CHILL): 27.9 °F

Heck, if I wanted to enjoy summer weather conditions in the Pacific
Northwest, I'd move out where Chuckster lives...

Wind chill of 27.9F Blech!

If I had your boat with that cabin, I sure wouldn't let 27.9F keep me off

the
water. Someone caught the hell out 'em down by Parker's Creek yesterday or

day
before.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Nice seas. This is the opening weekend for Dungeness crab for the sport
fisherman. Yesterday was worse.

PZZ550-570-092300-
POINT ARENA TO PIGEON POINT OUT TO 20 NM-
POINT ARENA TO PIGEON POINT 20 TO 60 NM OFFSHORE-
900 AM PST SUN NOV 9 2003

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS

TODAY
SE WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. W SWELL 7 TO 10
FT AT 11 SECONDS. SHOWERS LIKELY AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

TONIGHT
SE WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 8 TO 10
FT AT 11 SECONDS. SCATTERED SHOWERS.

MON
E TO NE WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING NW IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND
WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 7 TO 9 FT AT 10 SECONDS. A CHANCE OF
SHOWERS IN THE MORNING.

MON NIGHT
NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 6
TO 8 FT.

VETERANS DAY
N WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 6
TO 8 FT.

WED
N TO NE WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 5 TO
7 FT.

THU
NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 5 TO 7 FT.

Never been fishing for dungeness crabs. Rod & reel, flyrod or ...surely
not crabpots.

--
Email sent to is never read.