Greg Boyles

Default Boat-Hearses

Clever Idea about the ashes!. If it was set on fire far out enough it would
burn to the water line long before it blew back to shore.

Greg

"Don White" wrote in message
What if he is cremated first...
Then take his ashes out on the viking longboat and then set it afire.

Backyard Renegade wrote in message I have a
friend who is trying to commission me to build him a small
viking type ship, maybe 20 feet... Only problem is he also wants me to
put him in it and send it to sea on fire upon his death. I did not
mind so much when he asked me to do it, but when I finally realized he
is serious, I kind of got freaked out. Still don't know if I am gonna
build that one, probably not. Scotty