Greg Boyles

Default Boat-Hearses

Well this is just my opinion. But if those are truly his last wishes and he
can afford to have it built. AND he can do that legally. I mean really its
no different than a burial at sea. Anyway just my opinion.

My self, the reason I want one if I just like to collect weird stuff.

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
"Greg Boyles" wrote in message

Does anyone out there know anything about Boat-Hearses and where one

might
obtain one? I have included a link to the one and only photo I was able

find.

http://www.mit.edu/people/dheimbur/p...-Images/41.jpg

I have a friend who is trying to commission me to build him a small
viking type ship, maybe 20 feet... Only problem is he also wants me to
put him in it and send it to sea on fire upon his death. I did not
mind so much when he asked me to do it, but when I finally realized he
is serious, I kind of got freaked out. Still don't know if I am gonna
build that one, probably not. Scotty