Nikki Locke

Default Crew available

Having just sold my boat, I am looking for low cost opportunities to go
sailing. I work for myself, so can take a week or two off at fairly short
notice.

I am male, 51, have RYA Coastal Skipper, VHF Radio Licence, and have been
on an RYA Sea Survival course. My wife might like to come too - she has RYA
Day Skipper, and has alos been on the Sea Survival course.

I have about 5,500 miles on my log book, including about 230 night hours,
my wife a little less. We have sailed mostly in Greece and the Caribbean,
so our tidal work is a bit rusty, but we are keen to pick it up again.

You can email us at . Note that I use SpamCop to filter
all incoming mail, so you should ensure any mail is addressed directly (
don't use Bcc). In the unlikely event that you email me and don't get a
reply, it either means SpamCop has marked your mail as spam (try replying
in this newsgroup instead), or that I am sailing with someone else!

--
Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd. PC & Unix consultancy & programming
http://www.trumphurst.com/