Harry Krause

Default I need your suggestion in buying a boat

Kharlosan wrote:

Hi all, I am not a boater yet but I am planning to be one very soon.
I live in South Florida and I think the kind of boat that fit in my desires is
a new Walk Around between 22 and 23 feet.
The advice I need is about the manufacturer brand I should consider, Outboard
or I/O, 4 or 2 strokes. Please let me know the reasons of your recommendations
and share your experiences.
Any other suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Carlos

There are lots of nice walkarounds in that size range. One that I like a
lot is the Robalo 23-footer, with a 225 hp Yamaha four cycle. Robalo
builds some strong boats. I'd avoid an I/O for salt water use,
especially in your climate.

Here is a URL:

http://www.robalo.com/boatModels/R235.asp

--