Harry Krause

Default On Topic: This really sucks

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:24:30 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Weather conditions at 10 AM today at the Thomas Point lighthouse, near
Annapolis:

Conditions at TPLM2 as of
(10:00 am EST)
1500 GMT on 11/09/2003:

Wind Direction (WDIR): NNE ( 20 deg true )
Wind Speed (WSPD): 11 kts
Wind Gust (GST): 12 kts
Atmospheric Pressure (PRES): 30.75 in
Pressure Tendency (PTDY): +0.04 in ( Rising )
Air Temperature (ATMP): 36.3 °F
Water Temperature (WTMP): 56.3 °F
Dew Point (DEWP): 20.8 °F
Wind Chill (CHILL): 27.9 °F

Heck, if I wanted to enjoy summer weather conditions in the Pacific
Northwest, I'd move out where Chuckster lives...

Wind chill of 27.9F Blech!

If I had your boat with that cabin, I sure wouldn't let 27.9F keep me off the
water. Someone caught the hell out 'em down by Parker's Creek yesterday or day
before.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Well, you do have to crawl out of the cabin to fish. And then there is
the joy of washing the boat off afterwards. One or two more nice days
and this fishing/boating season will be over for me, at least up here.

--
Email sent to is never read.