Donal

Default Dutch tall ship causes acute embarrassment

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

Europeans are surprised by the American reaction to a wooden tit. You
either react with horror, or you vote it into the office of President!

As our sons and daughters fight around the world to save your coward
asses, you all sit around worrying about who gets to see a wooden tit!

Why don't you tell the families of 200 dead Spaniards about your sons'
glorious efforts to make the world a safer place? Do think that you would
have the courage to explain it to one family? A six year old girl was taken
to school by her mother. The mother boarded a train. Six hours later, the
girl was picked up by her father.

Would you have the courage to face that little girl and explain that your
sons and daughters are making the world a safer place? I think that she
would scream and cry - and her father would probably spit on you.

Civil liberties are being eroded across the "free" world as a result of
Bush's inability to differentiate between a religious fanatic (bin Laden),
and a despotic *secular* leader (Saddam).

Regards

Donal