Jeff Morris

Default Dutch tall ship causes acute embarrassment

So are you claiming that statues, figureheads, and other artwork should be
covered because you find it offensive?

I find this amusing because on Sunday I took my 8 year old daughter to a
performance of the Shanghai Circus at Boston's Symphony Hall. My daughter and
her friend giggled a bit when they noticed the nude statues, male and female,
that line the walls, but otherwise paid little attention to them.

Are you claiming that the statues should be clothed? Would you walk out if you
went there for a performance? Do you want your children's teachers to tell them
that such things are offensive and should be avoided? Frankly, reading your
posts I have no idea what you are saying, except you seem offended by something.

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message Irrelevant,
but I guess you sounded good to yourself. Like I said,
snide remarks from those who would tell me how to raise my children...
Never said I was against the tit, my girls all know what tits are...
Pay close attention here Jeffie... I don't want others telling me how
to raise my childeren any more than you want me telling you who to
sleep with...