Lou van Wijhe

Default Can they save the Cutty Sark?

"Tim" schreef in bericht

What would Greenwich do without the Cutty Sark? Use the dry dock for a
paddling pool? I used to pay my council taxes there and I would have
preferred the council contribute to the restoration than speed humps to

slow
Mercedes 4x4's!

Tim,

You are quite right. It is such a beautiful craft that even landlubbers from
the continent, like myself, would miss her. I purposely made a trip from
Holland to Greenwich twice just to gloat and take pictures. For those who
want to help, here is how: http://www.cuttysark.org.uk/donate.html
--
Lou van Wijhe

AntiSpam: Om me te mailen, plaats een punt tussen "van" en "wijhe"
AntiSpam: For mailing me put a full stop between "van" and "wijhe"