Chris

Default viking ship plans ripoff

"Boris Beizer" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi Boris,
do you have a email addy for this geezer?

Yes, but he doesn't answer any more. I suspect he only answers emails

from
new pigeons. My mistake is that I didn't use paypal. I have avoided it
because that's yet another portal for identity theft.

I wouldn't use paypal at all. A "friend" was using my bank account on his
paypal for awhile, but when I noticed some "shady" things going on with my
bank statements (deposits not withdrawals), I tried to alert PayPal to this.
The only response I have EVER gotten from them, after explaining he no
longer had authorization to use my account, was a form letter not even
referencing my complaint at all.

I don't know if it was just stupid people manning the emails, or a really
dishonest corporate policy, or both, but when money and lawsuits are on the
line, they should have replied properly. If things weren't settled by other
means, I'd have probably sued.

I had used PayPal before this, but didn't get much out of it, so eventually
deleted my account. Knowing what I've come to know since, I'd never have
joined. It's convenient when it works, and moves like a sloth, if at all,
when it doesn't work.

This guy could have cleaned out my checking account, and they didn't lift a
finger until it was far too late.

Ok, rant over and done with. )