JohnH

Default World Trade Towers the truth

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 14:35:22 GMT, "STFU" wrote:

In trying to come to terms with what actually happened during the collapse
of
the World Trade Towers, the biggest and most obvious problem that I see is
the
source of the enormous amount of very fine dust that we see generated during
the
collapse. Even early on, when the top of the building has barely started to
fall, we see this characteristic fine dust (mixed with larger chunks of
debris)
being shot out very energetically from the building. During the first few
seconds of a gravitational fall nothing is moving very fast. Where does the

[about 500 lines of bull**** snipped]

WTF does this have to do with boatin? You need to get yourself to your boat,
ASAP.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD