Harry Krause

Default rec.boats

Gene Kearns wrote:

*All* of the "folks" on this NG "off the wall" enough to do what you
suggest, and suggest is exactly what you are doing, are, interestingly
enough, right wingers. The righties are out of control, here and
elsewhere. Why aren't you slightly more moderate righties working to
rein in those on your side of the aisle who are clearly out of control?

Or would that be an exercise in responsibility, which, of course, is
what the right wants to avoid.

Having killed a lot of these threads and thus, not privy to the
vigilante aspects..... I'll not comment on that.

However, it seems that the two polarized sides (that can't get past
their fetish to boats) are pretty equally distributed. If not, this
ot foolishness would die out and go away by itself.

The fact that it hasn't leads me to the conclusion that both sides are
equal contributors to the problem.

I haven't done a count lately, but I suspect the vociferous righties
outnumber the vociferous lefties by at least two to one. But that isn't
where I was aiming my comment, as you noticed. The righties here provide
me with nothing more than an endless supply of giggles. I don't have the
slightest interest in visiting harm upon them. But a number of them over
the years have voiced their interest in visiting harm upon me, one way
or another, and several years ago, a couple of them tried to play games
with a suicide phone line my wife maintained at that time for some of
her more troubled patients. One of the righties got himself into serious
do-do for that little escapade of his. Another merely was visited by the
police. The first no longer posts here.

--
Email sent to is never read.