Capt. Mooron

Default Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats -OT

On Behalf of ME! ... I can't believe you are apologizing to a Brit.....
they were your war time buddies.... most substantial ally.... the best ally
you had..... they backed your government's misrepresentations and abetted
your invasion of a sovereign nation that posed you no direct threat... for
the sole purpose of a misguided and ill planned strategy at eliminating
terrorism! The direct result of your also ill conceived sponsorship of
Osama in the first place.

I once discussed a problem with a friend regarding a rude and unruly
neighbour. I told my friend to build an ugly fence... a very ugly fence.....
that would force his neighbour to build an expensive new fence on his side
to maintain property value. He could then remove his ugly fence and
effectively have his rude neighbor fence himself in.

Enjoy your Orange Alert!

Freedom...Phf-f-f-t-t-t!!!

CM