Default Need ring gear or specs for 1995 PCM 5.8 Pro Boss

HELP!

Thought I had a bad starter, but upon removal found two teeth sheared from
the ring gear. No local PCM dealer, but a local marina says that the PCM
ring gear is no longer available as a separate part, but only with the
flywheel assembly.

Any difference between the automotive and marine ring gear? I have found
the automotive equivalent for $20 (164 tooth for a 351W) vs. $375 for a
flywheel with ring gear. I have to make sure pin location/diameter/tooth
count is the same and there are no "special treatments" to be concerned
with. I'll also need to count the teeth on the existing flywheel, plus two
: if no one out there has the specs. Not hard, but not easy with three
kids under five yrs either...

Any recommendations?

TIA,

Matt