Jonathan Ganz

Default (OT) Who Is Mrs. John Kerry?

She needs to learn Texan.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:34:37 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

Yeah, I really freaked out a German couple a few years
ago, when recognizing they were German, responded
to a question about directions in German. They couldn't
deal with it... pretty funny.

Reminds me of my daughter's travels in Europe. She speaks fluent French,
fairly good Polish and some Japanese, and can at least communicate when
spoken to in Russian, Czech and most other Slavic languages. But when
traveling in Europe people nearly always think she's German and speak
accordingly, and she doesn't quite know how to respond.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Who goes duck hunting with Jamie Gorelick?