Vito

Default US Military Wants Michael Moore Film OT OT

"Bart Senior" wrote
Stealth fighters are not that--they are stealth bombers.
You are comparing apple with oranges and making
loose comparisions that make little sense, like the
rest of your post ......

That's right Bart - if you're stuck in the past and present. The F-22 is a
stealthy fighter, is it not? The URL says it is. So why are we talking about
bombers? Future fighters will be even more stealthy if we can afford to
develop and build them and pay for Bush's Folly too. If that's beyond you
I'm sure little of what I say makes sense to you.

The F-22, coming soon to a war near you.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f-22.htm

So let me put it in a way even you might understand.

Is the F-22 better? Yes! When will they replace what we're flying now?
When we can afford to buy them of course. Wouldn't that happen sooner if we
were NOT wasting $BILLIONs on Bush's Folly? Of Course! Meantime, our pilots
a flying planes that are not as good as F-22s - right? That means GWB is
screwing our guys just like LBJ did to finance his folly.

Now ask "How's the development of planes even better than the F-22 coming
along?" Answer: not as well as it would if the project had more funds -
like some of the $$$ wasted in Iraq. So future generations of pilots will be
flying F-22s after they're outdated too. That's how Bush is screwing the
military. Get the point?