Vito

Default (OT) Who Is Mrs. John Kerry?

"FamilySailor" wrote

Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in Mozambique,
the daughter of a Portuguese physician, was educated in Switzerland and
South Africa. Fluent in five languages, .

Only a Bush supporter would consider it a character flaw to be fluent in
five languages.

Many Americans who supported ultra-conservative Barry Goldwater back in 1964
became Democrats when his GOP was taken over by Nazi Fundamentalists. I've
been a card-carrying Republican for decades. Like all REAL conservatives, I
believe that presidents should obey the restrictions our Constitution lays
upon them. I believe that "no law" means "no law" - and certainly not one
that restricts essential medical research because some village idiots'
invisible friend says stem cells have rights. I find Bush and his
supporters little different from Osama Bi Ladin's crew - or Hitler's for
that matter. Both want the government to impose their religion on everybody
else! Did you forget how Hitler got elected or why the church helped Nazi
war criminals ... hmmmm?

A lot of hard-earned money ....

Christians put their hard earned money into collection plates thinking its
going to help the poor or to maintain their church; but instead the ivory
tower clerics who control their minds divert it to Sarah Brady's anti-gun
hysteria, to protect child molesting priests, and to far worse causes than
this "Tides" thing you mention.

In God We Trust

The god who suckered Abraham into cutting off the end off his penis? No
wonder you trust the 'Chainey' gang.