DSK

Default Whoa There Race Boy.... more beer

Yeah Doug...and I can drink a keg of beer and not fall down.

Peter Wiley wrote:
If it's American beer I can well believe that. Real question is why
anyone would bother.....

Flushes out the kidneys real good.

Actually, in this climate, bottom brewed American beer or lager is much
better than top brewed beer or hock. If you try to drink that
thick-n-chewy stuff, it just gives you a terrible headache and you get
sick. Besides it doesn't matter so much if it gets watered down by they
spray.

I save the Guinness until after we come in from sailing, at least.

DSK