Jonathan Ganz

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

Or banning books in Georgia... same crowd, different subject.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"felton" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:45:41 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

"felton" wrote
What about Joes' freedom of speech?

Joe is free to see the movie or not, agree with it or not, voice his
displeasure with it or not.

but he can't boycott it? Right?

Who decided this, you?

SV

Joe is perfectly free to choose not to rent the movie or see the
movie. What he wants is to have Blockbuster remove it from their
shelves so that you or I *can't* see it. Basically the same thing
that was attempted by the right wing kooks who tried to get the
distribution of the movie stopped altogether.

Joe is all about controlling the freedoms of others if they don't
agree with his viewpoint. I am surprised you don't see the
difference. If anybody is not qualified to be the thought police, it
is Joe