Horvath

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:54:40 GMT, felton wrote
this crap:

Joe is perfectly free to choose not to rent the movie or see the
movie. What he wants is to have Blockbuster remove it from their
shelves so that you or I *can't* see it. Basically the same thing
that was attempted by the right wing kooks who tried to get the
distribution of the movie stopped altogether.

Oh no. That is incorrect. Joe doesn't want Blockbuster making money
from that trash, or handing money over to Michael Moore. You can see
the movie when it's out on TV, for free, like I will.