Bob Crantz

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

Joe, you're a true Patriot. The word for the ilk of Ganz is Hatriot.

Look at how they think. You and others freely organize and persuade thinking
people to boycott Moore's trash-film. They, the unthinking, call the
censorship. I call it freedom.

Michael Moore is no American. He is an opportunist that would sell his
fellow country men out in a flash.

BC

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

This is Joes favorite website I'm told:

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

By who your "ashamed to be an american" club?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,