Joe

Default OT; OK Joe, your boy Lance leads

(Thom Stewart) wrote in message ...
Lance Armstrong has the lead once more and is a pretty good bet to win 6
in a row!

VIVA LA AMERICAN!!!

Any doubt Ol Thom is on others parts not mine. Lance will stomp the
french.
Shucks them Alps aint nothin compared to the hills of Austin Lances
home turf.
The lead is going to grow......Lance is at home on the slopes as the
cougers and bobcats in his neck of the woods.

Don't Mess With Texas!

And now on to Greece for the fat Americans!

Yeah were gonna kick ass in Greece as well. To bad the warped PR
assholes think it is improper for the winner to be proud of their
flag. But I guess their right ....... It might destroy the pride some
weak nation. And we dont want to hurt anyones feelings........

Joe