felton

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:12:11 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

What about Joes' freedom of speech?

I am not aware that there is any movement afoot to outlaw stupidity.
Joe is free to see the movie or not, agree with it or not, voice his
displeasure with it or not. Too bad he doesn't want to allow others
the same.

It is actually rather ironic that folks like Joe make the movie,
Fahrenheit 451, after which this documentary was named, seem so eerily
real.

http://www.destgulch.com/movies/f451/

Read the review and see if you can't see the parallels. Man, the
future has arrived.

OzOne wrote in message ...

Ahhhh, So you don't support the US Constitution?

You know free speech and all.....Were you ever in the employ of Saddam
Hussein?

On 20 Jul 2004 10:26:49 -0700, (Joe)
scribbled thusly:

Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...,ART-439%5ENT-

ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!