DSK

Default A place where liberal politics and yachting collided

Bart Senior wrote:
I see, this is a provisioning thread.

Now *that* was funny

For another chuckle read
http://www.stormy.ca/marine/nancy_bell.html

Small crews work better because their is a lower
incidence of cannibalism. Too bad they didn't
know this on the Essex.

Too bad they didn't save one of the whales they killed.

It happens on land too, ever heard of the Donner Party?

What would you have chosen. To go to sea and
face starvation or stay on a resourse poor island?

I think I would have stayed on the island, but then I have knowledge of
a few tricks that probably hadn't been invented then. It would have been
difficult to survive there, but better odds than in a big open rowboat
with a bunch of cannibals.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King