Capt. Mooron

Default Whoa There Race Boy....

Marina??? Marina!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaa..... my boat is to a mooring. I don't do 'marina' there
ducky. Do try and pay attention would you.

So you consider sailing around a set of buoys 3 times a week for an hour at
a time as "going out"??
That's just so lame..... especially seeing that you spend inordinately more
time talking sail than actually sailing.

My Crab Crusher can kick your boat's ass!
Overproof is not only faster than your round the buoy fin keeled scow...
it's built better as well.

Marina!! Bwahahahahahaaa.... what a Dock-Side Diva you turned out to be.

Come on Loco..... you have to have better ammo than this... or have I taxed
your wit in so short a time? ;-)

CM