Jonathan Ganz

Default How Large for a 2nd Head?

Be sure to let the CG know. They'll want to be prepared
for rescue.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:04:23 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

another daysailor speaks up.

Bull ****! I often have overnight races, and I often spend the week
ends on my yacht. I'm gearing up for the Deepwater race, where we
finish at a resort area, and I'll spend the week on my yacht. (And I
won't use the head even one time.)

"Horvath" wrote

I've never used the head on my boat, even after four years of use. I
don't even know how it works. I drink a lot of beer, and I always
**** off the swim platform while sailing. If I'm at a dock, I always
go to the marina head.

We use the space for storage of wet gear.

Another wasted feature is the stove. It's only been used once, to
make coffee. Right now, the propane tank is in the dock box to save
weight.

I'm a Pathetic daysailor!