Michael

Default DR practice

Does he know what DR stands for?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
yeah, that's it. yesterday means tomorrow, green means frying pan and DR

means
whatever you want, today at 7:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time when posting as

what
the frick ever.

Date: 7/17/2004 7:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time

JAXAshby wrote:
ah, yes. now we have over the knee baldly stating that "the facts of
navigation" don't follow the laws of physics. over the knee does not

give
any
reason for this, but just flatly states it is true.

the very same arguement made by true believers as to why astrology

works.

yeah. well over the knee hasn't crashed yet, so it must be true,

right?

ROFLMAO

Ahhhh jaxass, you're always good for a laugh!!

You can't argue any point as to what "DR" is or might be, so you go off
running in circles yelling "physics, physics".
You know nothing about applying set and drift or how it may be
determined, so you claim "astrology,astrology".
You might be qualified to navigate in LI sound in daylight with
unlimited visibility within a mile of the beach, but never offshore, as
you've proven you can't even safely round Hatteras with a couple of

GPS's.

BTW Yer right, I haven't crashed yet and I've been doin it fer about 45
years .....course, even idiots like you can do it nowadays .... as long
as you have enough spare gps receivers and batteries and don't lose the
signal for some reason..... then again, mebbe not.

Ahhhh well, enough jaxnonsense for this weekend.

otn