JAXAshby

Default DR practice

not reading comp, over the knee, that is your problem, but rather that you
don't care what reality is. you are vain, and if the world does not match your
prior beliefs, it is the world that is wrong.

ain't nothing sematic about the laws of physics. not a thing.

There you go with that reading comprehension problem again.
Oh well, got better things to do than argue semantics with you.

otn

JAXAshby wrote:
note your expansion statement below.

no, over the knee, you DO have DR **if** you expand the definition of DR

as

you

did prior. I didn't expand it, you did.

over the knee, if you expand the definition to include gps

charterplotters,

anything is possible.

If I use a gps chart plotter (assuming gps working and connected) then I
have a fix not a "DR" position

ROFL Go back and read my previous post. "I" did not expand the
definition of "DR" up to this point, if anything, you did.

statement was that your's was only one definition of "DR", not the

absolute.

BTW, there are adult education courses you could take which might help
your reading comprehension.

otn