otnmbrd

Default DR practice

JAXAshby wrote:
no, over the knee, you DO have DR **if** you expand the definition of DR as you
did prior. I didn't expand it, you did.

over the knee, if you expand the definition to include gps charterplotters,
anything is possible.

If I use a gps chart plotter (assuming gps working and connected) then I
have a fix not a "DR" position

ROFL Go back and read my previous post. "I" did not expand the
definition of "DR" up to this point, if anything, you did. My simple
statement was that your's was only one definition of "DR", not the absolute.
BTW, there are adult education courses you could take which might help
your reading comprehension.

otn