Jonathan Ganz

Default A place where liberal politics and yachting collided

This implies that we won't find viable alternatives between now
and then. There will probably be some severe problems in
high population 3rd world countries, but they already have
these problems. The 1st world will be much less affected.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:51:09 -0700, Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Too much reading for me right now...care to summarize?

Oil, or lack of it. Production of world oil supplies are expected to peak
sometime between now and 2025. As oil is a gift deeply entwined in our
lives, the future without it will be quite traumatic. Depending on who
you listen to, the effects range from the death of a growth based economy,
to a population die off.