Tuuk

Default Bush wants DEMOCRACY in Mideast??? Or "credibility"?

Cross posting provides benefit only when the context is beneficial to its
readers, or believable.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:59:48 -0800, "jps" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

When I had had my boat for six months, there was still a lot I didn't

know
about
it. I learned a lot about risers and headers when I pulled mine to

check
them
out. Some things just take time. Every year I learn more. As time

goes
by,
you
will learn more too.

You won't learn a lot about headers or anything else from Rush

Limbaugh,
Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.

Nor from you, jps. What the heck your reply has to do with John's
comments is beyond me.

You crossposted this to four groups because.... ?

Look closer, Einstein, the original writer crossposted it. If you respond,
your reply goes to the same groups as the original message, unless you

edit
out the extraneous ones. Most of us don't do the editing because it's not
worth the trouble. Crossposting provides a benefit if the posting is done

groups that make sense. Obviously, in this case, it didn't.

Main Entry: ex·tra·ne·ous
Pronunciation: ek-'strA-nE-&s
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin extraneus -- more at STRANGE
Date: 1638
1 : existing on or coming from the outside
2 a : not forming an essential or vital part extraneous ornamentation b

:
having no relevance an extraneous digression
3 : being a number obtained in solving an equation that is not a solution

of
the equation extraneous roots