thunder

Default Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats -OT

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:03:50 -0400, DSK wrote:

Frankly, I don't give a rat's hindpart what you believe. I never said I
could prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Reagan negotiated with Iran
to keep the hostages; I said it was consistent with everything else I've
observed. It fits, in other words. No hammer required... although it might
help in your case

I strongly suspect that it did happen, but I would put more of the blame
on that spook Casey (and perhaps, Bush I), than Reagan. It is the one
event that pulls all the pieces together right up to, and including, this
Iraq mess. You are right about not being able to prove it, but one thing
is certain, the Congressional investigation was a sham. I'm sure you have
the x-files, but for those that haven't, an eye-opening read:

http://www.consortiumnews.com/archive/xfile.html

http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0591/9105011.htm