Jonathan Ganz

Default (OT) I just figured out.....

Bu**** is going to lose either way.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"felton" wrote in message On Wed, 14 Jul 2004
08:50:38 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

Let me see if I understand the thinking in Bizarro World. Bush has
led us into an unnecessary war that has cost roughly 900 Americans KIA
and will cost the taxpayers something on the order of a quarter of a
trillion dollars, all based on either a "mistake" or a "lie".

Have you forgotten that John Kerry voted for this war? Have you also
forgotten that Kerry was priveleged to the same faulty CIA intel that the
president saw? And have you forgotten that Kerry voted to put our troops

in
harm's way and then voted against funding them? Talk about thinking in
Bizarro World.

*If* we are attacked between now and the election, which would seem to
poke holes in the "America is safer" fable, the American voters will
elect Bush in a landslide because he has done such a great job.

That remains to be seen. IF we are attacked prior to the November
elections, will the American people allow al qaeda to influence our
elections? That's not a rhetorical question.

Max