Doug Kanter

Default Bush wants DEMOCRACY in Mideast??? Or "credibility"?

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:14:26 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:22:16 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Look closer, Einstein, the original writer crossposted it. If you

respond,
your reply goes to the same groups as the original message, unless you

edit
out the extraneous ones. Most of us don't do the editing because it's

not
worth the trouble. Crossposting provides a benefit if the posting is

done
groups that make sense. Obviously, in this case, it didn't.

I see it's the "the other guy did it-it's not my fault" defense so
prevalent today.

Douglas, if you are too stupid to figure out your reply is crossposting
and/or too lazy to do something about it, you shouldn't be posting.

Well, you apparently have plenty of time on your hands, Wally. You do it.

Good answer, Doug.

You whine, then say nothing substantive regarding the subject you
brought up.

I didn't whine about it. I simply explained to you why it happens. It's not
worth the effort to edit the newsgroup addresses for every message I send.
The issue doesn't arise often enough to be important.